Despite the recent rally, oil and gas price risk remains this summer. Natural gas will not be spared from this volatility, as gas prices have been highly responsive to oil market fundamentals.
View our full Webcast below to see how to position your trading portfolio to best take advantage of these market developments.
- Crude oil shut-ins are likely larger than what some government statistics show
- The oil market is behaving as if the worst is behind us, but risks in the supply chain remain for this summer
- When oil demand recovers, OPEC+ production will once again be a limiting factor for prices
- Record lows in interest rates can be hedged and locked in for longer terms, out to five years or more
- Natural gas supply has dropped about 8% in two months and will likely stay low through winter
- LNG utilization is under serious threat and international prices suggest exports might not return to normal until fall